I'm just feeling the love today. First of all, I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses, maybe not as much a favorite as yesterday's, but this one is up there. Second of all, lovely fellow MN blogger Jasmine of the blog Cute N Comfy has featured me in her weekly Twin Cities Tuesdays over here. Check it out and give her some love, she is a sweetheart!
Thirdly, I am feeling the love because Merry Alana has also gifted me the Liebster Award. So very kind of her! Since I already tagged some people in the post I did from Amanda's Liebster Award I won't tag anymore, but I will answer Alana's questions because I love doing all about me posts. I encourage you all to play along with her questions too if you want!
Merry Alana's questions:
1. What is your favorite summer activity? Hands down it is sitting outside on a patio eating dinner or drinking a beer!
2. What is your guilty pleasure? Oh this one is hard, I don't have cable anymore, but I used to get really sucked into the reality shows on TLC like Big People, Little World and some of those kinds of shows that follow these interesting and different families. I could sit and watch those shows for hours! Now that I don't have cable, right now my guilty pleasure is watching re-runs of the show Blossom that I found on YouTube! Anyone remember that one?
3. Do you have a favorite book? I do. It's kind of sappy, but I love Judy Blume's adult novel Summer Sisters. I've read it every summer since I was 17. I'm just finishing it again for the 13th time. There are few other books I can read more than once, but there is something about this book. It doesn't feel like summer to me until I've read it!
4. What is your favorite topic to blog about? Myself obviously. KIDDING! I honestly do enjoy blogging about my day to day life and what I wear along the way. It's pretty easy subject matter.
5. Coffee or tea? Definitely coffee. I do like tea, sometimes I'll have tea later in the day, but I loves my coffee!
6. What decade do you most identify with? Present day, past decade? I am doing pretty well with present day, but I'm a hippie at heart, so I love the 60's too.
7. Where do you feel most at home? Obviously I feel very at home in my own home, I feel at home when I go to my parents as it's the house I grew up in, I feel at home at my in-laws, I feel at home when I step into Target...er, um, yeah.
8. What do you do when you're having a bad day? I talk it out with the Pants Monkey or my mom if he's not available. I listen to loud music in the car from my youth (grunge music at the top of my lungs, heck yeah!), I drink a glass of wine and enjoy a bubble bath.
9. Have you met blogging friends in real life? I'm happy to say yes! I've met both Megan and Nora of two birds, Amanda from Salvaged Strawberry, Erin from Babes in Thriftland, Lindsey of Ruby Girl, and a couple of others. There's another MN blogger gathering coming up in September and I cannot wait to hopefully meet some more ladies too. And any local gals reading - I am always down for a lady date if you ever want to meet up!
10. What is your favorite subject to blog about? I suppose subject is a little different from topic. I would say my favorite subject is shopping and clothes and good deals. Thrifting. Stuff like that. But again, I still like infusing my daily life in here too.
11. What's your favorite way to relax? Some of the same things I do on a bad day - bubble bath, glass of wine or beer with the Pants Monkey, reading a good book or sometimes a trashy magazine, lounging on the couch with favorite shows or a chick flick. I'm pretty good at relaxing.
That was fun! Thanks again Alana for the award and the fun questions! Again, I tag all of you, if you want to answer her questions it would be fun to read them. I am definitely feeling the love today - I send love to all of you. Thanks so much as always for stopping by!
Dress - Cliche Minneapolis
Sweater - Old Navy (old)
Necklace - Stella and Dot w/Megan Mae buttonflower
Sandals - Marshalls
Bag - Gussy Sews