I'm kind of excited about how this outfit came together today. I had received this shirt from Lynne for Christmas (thanks again lady!) and it was sitting by these pants in my closet for the longest time - but it's short sleeved so it's a little too cold to wear on it's own right now. Then I had the inspired idea to add this blazer and I like how it turned out!
Blouse - gift from Lynne
Blazer - two birds vintage via b. (a resale shop)
Pants - Squeeze, handed off from Megan Bird
Buttonflower - MMD
Shoes - Sonoma, Kohls
So I've been tagged twice with Liebster fun in the last week from both Jess of J's Style and Ada from Elegance Personified, so I decided to answer a little bit of both of their questions because it's fun and I don't have much else to share today!
1. Morning person or night owl? This question is always a funny one to me - I would say neither! I do not get along with morning - but I am an old lady who tends to be in bed most nights no later than 10 pm. So I'm a middle of the day person, I do my best around lunchtime.
2. What is your favorite magazine? I usually splurge on Glamour each month and a friend of mine shares her People magazines with me, so I'd say both of those.3. Where would you go on your dream vacation? Well seeing as it's going to get crazy cold here in MN over the weekend, right now I'd say anywhere warm! I've also never had the chance to bring the Pants Monkey to Disney World, even though I've been there a few times, so I'd really like to take him there someday.
4. What city/town do you live in and how would you spend your ideal weekend there? I live in a suburb of Minneapolis in MN and our city rocks. I've said time and again - we have a thriving arts community, the craft beer industry is booming and we have awesome parks and places to go in the summer. An ideal weekend for me would be eating at one of our great restaurants, stopping by a taproom for samples, and if it's summer time, going out to the zoo or a park and relaxing.
And here are a few questions from Ada:
1. Do you prefer your coffee black, with cream and sugar or just sugar? I like my coffee with just cream actually! I'm pretty plain on regular coffee, but I do enjoy a good latte with vanilla every now and then!
2. Do you prefer stripes or polka dots? I like putting them together, lol. If I had to choose, I think I'd choose polka dots though.
3. Do you prefer skirts and dresses to jeans and pants or vice versa? I would say in the summer I definitely prefer skirts and dresses over jeans or pants! In the winter though I reach for my pants much more often.
4. What are your most favorite colors? This has changed for me over the years, but right now my most favorites are purple, pink and orange.
There you have it! Thanks to both Jess and Ada, I love playing along with these things! If anyone else wants to play along, feel free to answer these for yourself!